Content and step-by-step process
Will you be ordering the self-sampling test for Mycoplasma Urine from us? Then you will receive the following materials by post:
- A detailed letter and instructions;
- A results card with a unique log in code for our results portal;
- A self-sampling set (urine cup, pipette, and tube for your sample);
- A transport bag and postage paid return envelope.
The return of your sample will be done in a special package for medical mail. Therefore, it is important to always return your sample in the return envelope included in your kit. They are allowed to ship medical mail.
The process of this self-sampling test will be as follows:
- Thoroughly read the letter and make sure to keep the results card with your code (you will need this to access your result later)
- Take your own sample using the instructions in the kit;
- Return your sample to our laboratory within 24 hours;
- Our specialists will analyze your sample;
- Acces your results and the extensive report thorugh our results portal; results.howareyoudiagnostics.com
- Tested positive? No need to panic! In most cases treatment is fairly easy, and HAY is here to help. Through our results portal you can print your results certificate to prevent unnecessary testing at your GP.
For any further questions, visit the FAQ page!